The official return of the local college students is this weekend. However some of people in private housing have already return. With them they brought stupidity.
- Nothing? Oh wait… Deadwood – HBO was free last weekend so I watched the Deadwood movie a few times. Definitely recommend. Other than the Utter situation… 9/5
- The Turing Test – The game came to a satisfying finish. It felt like the story was good where they left it and didn’t draw it out. I was happy to be done with the puzzles, they were starting to unnerve me just because that is all the game really is. If you like Portal… 4.75/5
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – Hear me out before you roll your eyes at me. I wanted a game that I could just play and not be invested in. Having EA Access gives me access to this game so it’s not like I bought it again or anything like that. It’s about as good as I remember in that it is not terrible but it just should have been so much more. I’m only playing the campaign and not touching the on-line stuff.
- Game Informer layoffs – Hope the very best for the people affected by this. The cut was pretty deep talking about half of the editing staff. Things haven’t been good for the parent company GameStop and this is clear sign that things have not gotten better.
- Spelunky 2 delayed – No longer coming out this year but still no firm date. The original is still popular to this day and likely the fan base will be ok with the delay if they can plan on getting the same quality. I’ve never played this game but I’m fairly certain I own a copy on at least one platform. Maybe I should take this opportunity to try it.
- Nintendo Switch replacements – If you bought one after July 17th that is. It boggles my mind that Nintendo is doing this even though there is absolutely no reason to other than a service to it fans. It’s almost impossible to imagine Microsoft or Sony doing this. The accountants would never let them.
- PUBG console cross-play – Yet one more game that Sony is giving in to. It’s a small victory but I’ll take it. Makes me want to get back into the game but I’ll probably end up not.
- Final Fantasy VIII release date – It’s crazy to me that it even has a date much less so soon. This was a game that has been taking so long when I saw it back in the new I assumed it was to announce a delay.
- Insomniac Games acquired by Sony – The only part of this I’m not excited about is the studio only developing for Sony hardware. That seems to limit the scope too much and shows that Sony still resolves to have exclusives.
The college kids haven’t gotten any smarter over the summer. I was driving the correct direction on a one-way street when two college aged girls turn down the street in the other direction. If there had not been a turning lane they would have hit me head-on. As I wake this I see the driver isn’t even looking at the road but rather at her phone. She never even realized what she did!!!
Thanks for stopping by, please come again.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.