… for some football, of course. It’s hard to believe training camps are in full swing and pre-season games will be on. I’m still at that point where I am more excited about college than professional.
- Nothing other than Giant Bomb stuff.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – Finished the game and people weren’t kidding about that game goes places. Overall I enjoyed it and would recommend it with the caveat of immediately turning down the difficulty.
- Stadia at Gamescon – Goolge is taking to the convention to talk about the upcoming Stadia. I’m somewhat concerned at the reception that the last news event got and even more so how little to nothing has been seen since. I’m not sold on this technology but it will be interesting to see what else they have to say and show at this point.
- Anthem Cataclysm – When I first saw the headline I though it was going to be about how badly the game is doing. Apparently there is still content coming… but who’s playing this game at this point?
- Loot boxes – Rocket League is getting rid of them in favor of a direct pay system later this year. Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo are requiring the odds to disclosed in games by the end of 2020. Small steps but progress nonetheless.
So my pepper grinder broke after many years of use. I’m okay about it breaking but I’m worried about where the screw went that fell out of it.
Thanks for stopping by, please come again.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.