We get our first taste of winter weather and people are already complaining. They seem to feel I’m not sympathetic when I remind them of our geographic location and current time of year.
- Better Call Saul: Season 2 and 3 – Very funny show and I just like watching how things play out for Jimmy and how he takes to them.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Still playing, still not loving it.
- Microsoft buys Obsidian and inXile – The former had been a long standing rumor and it looks as though Microsoft is continuing to buy up studios. This is Microsoft seeing some writing on the wall that the next generation of consoles won’t be won on the hardware.
- PUBG – With a release date announced for PS4 and the game being added to Game Pass on Xbox things should be looking up. However, it feels like this game has been passed by and these two announcement ring hollow for the game. Having played the Xbox version of the game, I must say it’s come along way but still isn’t great. There are plenty of other games out there right now and I doubt PUBG will get much traction.
- Spider-Man DLC – Not too sure how excited I am about this since I felt like the first DLC was a let down. I’ll still check it out but my expectations are near zero.
- RIP Stan Lee – The man will remain a legend for a very long time.
The capture card has been working when it wants. I’m still fighting with that but it doesn’t much matter at this point. It’s about to get very busy at work and the holidays are coming. I’ll likely not have much time to do anything with it any way,
On that note, I may not be posting much of anything here for a few weeks. I may or may not do this weekly post. I may or may not do a Game of the Year post. It will all depend on how much time I get to do stuff like this.
If nothing else, Happy Holidays.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.