Lock the door, it’s IUP Homecoming weekend.
- College Football – There were some damn good games. Penn State had a chance to win but couldn’t pull it in. These Saturday games are much better than the professional games on Sunday, I don’t even want to talk about those games.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – Into season eleven and enjoying it. The only times I don’t care for are when they redo previous episodes almost verbatim.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Went back and cleaned up some of the side stuff and got over 80% completion but I feel no need to play any more of this game…ever.
- No PSX in 2018 – Sony won’t hold it’s showcase event because, well…, they have nothing to show. Weird that Microsoft decided to have it’s public event after years of not.
- Anthem to have match-making for raids – I know Bungie gets gruff for not having this in Destiny but I can speak from experience in The Division that it doesn’t necessarily work well. I tried on several occasions to match-make for an Incursion but was never able to complete one with the team that assembled. It’s a good option to have but beware.
- Cyberpunk 2077 in 2019? – If you can believe a deleted Tweet from the Turkish publisher but this seems too ambitious.
- Telltale – It seems that the skeleton crew got let go as well. This story just keeps getting worse.
Chuck and I did have a discussion this week. We talked about Telltale but apparently we may have to talk about them again.
With it being homecoming weekend I plan on leaving my apartment. The town becomes a stupid mess Friday night and doesn’t stop until Sunday.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.