Since I went long last week, I’ll be brief this week. ***SPOILERS – I’m probably not going to be brief.***
- A Very Murray Christmas – Yes, I watched it again, and again, again.
- Star Wars – I haven’t seen the new movie, yet. It is highly possible I won’t see this in theatre, which isn’t a surprise for me since I didn’t see the last one until it was out on disc. However, I have been taking the time to rewatch all of the previous movies in chronological order of the story. The prequel trilogy isn’t as bad as I remember it being. Maybe time has tempered me on the subject. The last film in the series I watched was Rogue On, that means the original trilogy is next.
- Big Mouth – This is a very funny Netflix series. It is kids right around puberty and it is just stupid funny. The only part I didn’t like was the fact that it was a short season and it’s over. I may have to rewatch it soon.
- GLOW – This series seems to be very good but I was very sleepy when I was watching it. I feel to sleep several times, it would probably be best that I just start watching the series over again from the beginning.
- The Division – I think I ended up playing this game just because I didn’t want to play anything else. It was late and I didn’t want the stress of PUBG getting me all riled up before bed.
- Fornite: Battle Royale – A couple of games here and there but I miss the 50v50 mode already.
- PUBG – It is a mess but it is a beautiful mess. They’ve patched it once already and it is better, still not good but better. On my second game I got my first chicken dinner, which was nice.
- PUBG 1.0 on PC – It is officially out of early access. Not they need to do the same on Xbox One, no pressure.
- PUBG Xbox One patch – It’s a start. It’s a little better but still needs massive work.
- Cuphead hits 2 million sold – Not sure what to make of this number. It seemed like it had a lot of backing and people liked it but it just feels a bit low. I’m not trying to speak against the game in anyway but I just thought it would have sold more and concerns me how much Microsoft will continue to support smaller exclusives like this if they, like me, expected higher sales.
This week can best be described as hot garbage but I’m not going to let that get to me down going into the holiday. I’ll be on-call for work so other than trying to spend time with family I am going to finish up some single player games. Time will tell how many I get to.
And Happy New Year!!!!!
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.