Back at it here again. My trip was fun but the crash back into work was rough and with no end in sight. Such is the way things are.
- Football – Pretty sure my favorite team sucks without their quarterback.
- The Tick – The Patrick Warburton version still holds up. The only bad part about it was how they zoomed in on the 4:3 frame to get the 16:9 screen. It made everything pixelated and bad. Other than that I enjoyed it.
- Destiny 2 – Tried playing this game again and just got that dirty feeling within about ten minutes every time I tried.
- Warframe – I’ve played some more of this game and I think I understand it even less. I’m trying to complete the quest to get an Archwing so I have and can do other mission but I’m lost even with following a guide. It would probably be a good idea on my part to sit down and figure this out a bit.
- Forza Motorsport 5 – The only mistake I made with this game was trying to play it the night before my road trip. I decided to stop playing only because I tend to be aggressive in racing games and that probably isn’t the best mentality to have when you have about five hours of highway driving ahead of you the next day.
- Fortnite Battle Royale – Well… oh my. I’ve not played PUBG but this game sure does look like it. I’ve never played the horde mode of the game and I think not knowing the mechanics is somewhat hindering me. However, I do have at least one kill and a top twenty finish, in separate games.
- Big numbers – PUBG 2 million concurrent players. Fortnite Battle Royale 7 million total players. Think people like this game mode?
- New Hitman content – Personally don’t like these games but I’ve enjoyed watching others play. Glad to see the studio able to keep going.
There are a few things I’m mulling over about this blog and other things I want to do. For now it will be status quo but…
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.