More time off before the storm… of work. Not like the storms in the south. Hope all those people are safe. All my issues at work seem trivial to say the least.
- Football – There are not enough hours in the day to watch as much football as I want.
- Giant Bomb – Murder Island is still funny and I’ve gotten into their Exquisite Corps series. I don’t play PlayerUnknown’s BattleGround and I have no interest in Xcom but I love watching the Bomb crew play them.
- Ghost in the Shell – Watched it and reviewed it. I know some people didn’t like it but I did. There may have been an attachment people had to the source material that I didn’t. It wasn’t great but I enjoyed it.
- Destiny 2 – Still playing it even though I think it is highly flawed. It has it’s good points. Feel like this game is still under scrutiny.
- PewDiePie – I never followed this guy to begin with or watched his content. The fact that he has been involved in multiple controversies makes me less interested in him. Regardless of what people think of him I will continue not to follow his antics. Make your own choice.
- Destiny 2 Raid Beaten – Congratulations to The Legend Himself and his crew.
- Destiny 2 Solo Nightfalls – This was bound to happen. I think it is still funny that Bungie’s “top-level” challenge content is still solo-able. Maybe it is intentional but I doubt it.
- NES Classic is coming back – Nintendo doing something that will make them money? Are they under new management?
I did not get ambitious enough last weekend to make lasagna. Having actually purchased everything I need to do so this week I’ve already shown more ambition. Maybe that is what I’ll do in between Destiny 2 and football.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.