I’m running a little late on this one but I’m still on the right day… I think. Every time I take time off of work I loose track of time and this week is no exception. It really started last week when I worked a midnight shift then has on-call for the holiday weekend. I think tomorrow if Friday since I’m watching Thursday Night Football.
- Football – Watched as much of college games as I could over the weekend and loved it. The professionals start tonight but I’m less excited about that, always preferred the college level. Even my fantasy leagues haven’t enhanced my interest in the pro game. I think I screwed up both of my draft bad enough that it doesn’t matter.
- The People vs. O.J. Simpson – Finished watching this series and thought it was good. They over-played the tragic figure of Robert Kardashian, I can’t buy the idea that he was so overwhelmed and innocent in the entire situation.
- PAX West – I watched some of the panels what involved the Giant Bomb staff. Dave Lang’s stack rank panel was on my radar but alas I fell to sleep. Even when the PAX Rumble came on I got called into work but I watched it after the fact. I stood up and clapped at the end of the match when I saw who won.
- Batman: The Telltale Series – Finished the game and have a review almost finished. Genuinely enjoyed it and want to play The Enemy Within but I’ll likely wait until all the episodes are out.
- Destiny 2 – I’ve finished the campaign and have been playing some of the side content. Not feeling it.
- PlayerUnknown’s BattleGround – Keeping with the phenomenon that it is, the creator is via to have the same number of players as League of Legends and part of that plan is to not raise the price. That’s right, he thinks $30 is a good price point and he may well be right. I’ve not played this game yet since it is PC only but I am super curious about it. Hopefully the full release drops this year and the Xbox version a few months after(not expecting the Xbox version in 2017 based on what I hear and see, could be wrong though).
- L.A. Noire – Ports for the current consoles and VR? Ok, that seems weird but ok.
- Sonic Mania DRM cracked – 8 days later… makes you wonder why they bother. All they are doing is making it more difficult for legit buyers as those that want to steal the game will if they are motivated enough. I get that they have to protect their property but I work in I.T. and even I admit that after a certain point security is futile.
The plan is to play some more Destiny 2 and watch more football. Other than that I don’t have any real plans for my time off other than not to do any real work. If, and I mean if, I get really ambitious I might make a lasagna.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.