Football season is nearly at hand and for me the season has already begun with the draft of one of two leagues I am in. Yes it seems a bit early but that is when we draft because of people’s schedules. Unfortunately with this comes some downsides. I started listening to fantasy football podcasts again and that means I have less time for other podcasts. This caused me to make some tough cuts. I was enjoying the ladies at What’s Good Games I wish them all the best but I don’t have the time and they are one of the more recent podcasts I started listening too. Along with them I had to cut my Discord mates from DZR and stop listening to Engage!. I’ll miss those chuckleheads with the funny accents from across the ponds. Hopefully after football season I can pick them back and listen to both of these podcasts again.
- Guardians of Galaxy Vol. 2 – Action, adventure, humor and more. The movie was entertaining and energetic but it lacked something that the original had and I can’t quite figure out what. It also has a great soundtrack but it felt overused at times. Still a good movie that I look forward to watching again.
- The Division – The new patch, 1.7, dropped earlier in the week and I wanted to check it out. However, I find that I am so far removed from the game and have read nothing about it that I find myself somewhat lost. There a lot of things going on and it is a confused mess to me. Not sure how much I will get back into this.
- Matterfall – I had already pre-ordered it, got it downloaded, didn’t play one second. I plan to get into it this weekend.
- Crackdown 3 delayed, again – For a game that was announced in 2014 this is disturbing especially with Microsoft struggling on this generation to begin with.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battleground is popular, obviously – There are number to back it up though, 7 million sold and with over 600,000 concurrent player is impressive. Add to that the fact that more hours were spent watching this game on Twitch rather than the perennial top game League of Legends.
- Battle.net is officially Battle.net again – I don’t even remember what the had renamed it to anyway.
More work this weekend, yippie. It’s only a partial day though. After that I plan to hit Matterfall and catch up on some other stuff.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.