It’s bad enough to see another legend pass but that’s not even the worst news of the week. Roger Moore was the epitome of class during my childhood when he was making his now classic 007 movies. As much many will morn for him, many of us will morn the tragic events in Manchester that claimed the lives of at least twenty-two people even more. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected.
- Breaking Bad – I’m somewhere in the third season, likely to finish this week…hopefully.
- Destiny 2 – I watched a bunch of the reveal information that I didn’t talk about last week only to find myself still undecided. After watching the gameplay reveal I can only describe it as unimpressive. It is probably good that the gun play isn’t changing much but I was hoping to see some improvements in mission structure and delivery. The fact that console versions will be capped at 30fps bothers me less than the fact that PVP still won’t have dedicated servers.
- Destiny – Just a couple of strikes here and there to fill some time, again.
- NieR: Automata – Finished my third play through and enjoyed the game overall. There were things I did not care for but it was a game that I normally would not have even played and found that I had an appreciation.
- IO Interactive layoffs – This makes the future for Hitman look more bleak.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed into 2018 – This isn’t much of a surprise. When it was announced this year to be released this year sounded overly ambitious.
- Leading into E3 there seems to be a lot of little news and not much on a bigger scale.
I’ll be spending most of my holiday being on-call for work so I hope all of you get to enjoy yours. Be sure to remember why we have this holiday, thank you to all of the veterans past and present for your service and sacrifice.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.