I’ve been taking some time, maybe too much, setting some things up. Being the techie that I am I find that I get lost in that rabbit hole of “what happens if I do this?”, “what happens if I do that?”, which ultimately turns into “great, why doesn’t it work?” to “why the #$% did that fix it?”.
- Destiny – Hear me out on this one… I started watching MesaSean on YouTube doing “Crota Carpools”, which is what he and his mates decided to call their raid runs with viewers rather than calling them carries, and that got me into watching Raider_XOF on Twitch. Crota was the challenge raid for the week and seeing what Bungie has done is interesting. The subtle little changes and how the team approached them fascinated me. Guiltily I have to admit that I spent the majority of my weekend watching these runs.
- Extraction – PLEASE DON’T WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! It is really really bad.
- Breaking Bad – I broke down and started watching this series after not wanting to because of Better Call Saul. I’ve only watched four episodes but I’m hooked.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – Still on the ban-wagon and feeling good about it. It is somewhat sad that I don’t miss being away from this game at all.
- NieR: Automata – I’m only a few hours into it but I’m digging it. It started out well, then had a lag, but then picked back up.
- Prey Demo – It was different but not something I am interested in.
- New people at Giant Bomb – One of my favorite web sites is getting some fresh blood. Congratulations to those that are now part of the crew. Not that it compares well, I’m about one click away from subscribing to the site as a premium member.
- The Division is free to play… this weekend – I’ve played enough of this game to speak both for and against it. Given that, I think it is worth checking out while it is free. Although it still has issues, it really has come a long way since it’s release.
- Darksiders 3 – Really? Really??? I never finished the second game although I did love the first one. I guess since the third game is slated for 2018, I have time to get back to the second one.
What you see in the opening photo of this post is the streaming setup I’ve been working on. I used to stream, years ago, on a regular basis even though nobody watched. It was more for my own entertainment than anything. Understanding that I’m not the most dynamic personality, I don’t expect much but I’m interested in doing more video stuff. Like I stated in the opening, I get too far into the tinkering and experimental part of it and end up almost never actually streaming. The plan is to change that and try to stream or record on a regular basis. I feel like I’m in a place where I can do that now, so I just have to finalize a few things. Again, I do this for my own entertainment and sense of exploration, if anybody wants to come along for the ride it becomes an extra bonus.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.