Wait, what day is this???
- Legends of Tomorrow – Just about the finish season two. Still pondering what I think of it. I’ll let you know when I hit the end of the season what my thoughts are.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – Tried playing this game again but I backed away again. The game completely locked when cutting to a cutscene. The frame rate constantly went to garbage, especially during combat which is exactly the worst time for it to happen. Then the game would no longer make saves so I had to manually go and delete saves to make slots available. I really want to play my Insanity run but I am convinced I need the break more. The self-imposed two week ban is in affect.
- Overwatch – Uprising was fun all around. I enjoyed playing and hope to see more events like this.
- The Division – When I just want to shoot stuff I play The Division.
- Star Wars Battlefront II – Announced to release on November 17th this year and it looks to be a good bit meatier than the original. Specifically, there will be a campaign which was a sorely missing piece of the first game. I like the first game but quickly got bored with it because of the lack of story and limited game modes.
- SNES mini? – Maybe that is why the NES mini was such a limited run but I would suspect that this would be just as limited.
- Free StarCraft – Along with a patch, the original game is now available for free. There is to be a remaster released sometime in the future so this is probably just an attempt to drum up interest but I would think most anybody interested in the remaster likely knows about it.
Just had a birthday and my family did the thing they knew I would hate the most by throwing a surprise party. Not being a fan of parties to being with, being the center of one was the last thing I wanted to be. After my rage subsided I embraced the situation and enjoyed it. Now… I can plan my revenge.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.