When you think things are finally calming down you get proven wrong again, and again, and again….and again…. then again.
- Archer: Season 7 – Still hilarious. Really appreciating the levity.
- Tears of the Sun – Still a great Bruce Willis movie. There are detractors that would argue otherwise but I enjoy this movie and think it goes in a direction that is rare within the actor’s catalog. More drama and emotion and less stuff blowing up, although it still had enough stuff exploding.
- The Manchurian Candidate – I’ve only seen the entirety of the Denzel Washington version. I’ve seen bits and pieces of the original but not enough to compare the two. I like the newer version but think it has a few flaws in continuity and flow. Good enough to recommend watching given it being on Netflix, if you have it.
- Tropic Thunder – I really hated this movie upon its release, I mean really hated it. It wasn’t until two friends convinced me to watch it with them that I realized the correct frame of mind to view this movie with. I watched it three times in a row and still laughed. Arguably Ben Stiller’s best movie, arguable with Dodgeball and Something About Mary.
- Rage – I don’t know why but I like bad Nicolas Cage movies. The worse they are the better they are. I don’t understand.
- Trailer Park Boys: Season 11 – Yep, more of the boys. I already want to watch it again.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – I started an Insanity play-through and I don’t know why. After getting back to EOS, I started a side mission and quit half-way through it. It’s not that I don’t want to finish my play-through because I’ll do that but I think I need a break.
- Overwatch – Uprising is pretty cool. It’s is a simple but great add on that you can play or not, depending on what you want to do. I love to see Blizzard revealing more and more of the game’s backstory and universe especially in an engaging way.
- Overwatch: Uprising – see above.
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – 10 hours vs. $40? I dunno. We’ll see. As much as I loved Uncharted 4 I never went back to it after one play-through.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battleground – over one million copies sold of an early access game.. at $30 a pop? What am I missing? I see that if you like survival game it may be interesting but I am not therefore it is not. Even with that I hope it does well and gets a real release and doesn’t become one of these games that is a perpetual alpha.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.