The week of vacation was great. The first week back at work was not. So, it was just like any other week at work.
- Gods of Egypt – Somehow, for some terrible reason, I finished watching this movie. It was not worth watching as it never really came together and just tried to use the wow factor will all the CGI work it had in it.
- Monsters vs. Aliens – I like this one. Nice change of pace.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – Forty hours in, I finished the main story line and all but one of the loyalty missions. So far I’m not sold on it but I don’t hate it like others apparently do. I’m still playing it trying to flush out if there is more to it than I got. Passing fifty hours played and I’m still not sure. My mind is still pondering what went wrong with this game, why I’m still playing it, and how broken it actually is versus what people are saying.
- Destiny 2 – The leak confirmed, teasers, and trailers dropped. Glad to see this game still going but I don’t know my level of interest in it. I guess I’ll wait for the beta and see what it is then. Sounds like the beta will be open to all since pre-ordering get “early” access to the beta.
- “That wizard came from the moon.” – The most infamous line in Destiny history was returned in Destiny’s Age of Triumph if not only temporarily. I’ll always believe in the Dinklebot.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – In the midst of all the hype and hate, Bioware is taking feedback and stating that it will release its plans for the game on April 4th. Not sure what that means, probably just how they will address technical issues and how they will prioritize them.
- Star Wars Battlefront II – Set to make a debut at Star Wars Celebration on April 15th but no release date yet. I’d like to see a campaign in this game since the lack of one really dulled the first Battlefront game.
For something different, I may jump back into The Division. There is a Division Community weekend happening that will draw some players in. If you want to look into it find DZR Gaming or The Clancy Elites.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.