Without work in the center of my day, my entire day/night cycle is off and I can’t keep track of what day it is. O’well.
- The Legend of Tarzan – was not good.
- Bullet to the Head – was ok. It’s Stallone being a tough buy. It was probably funnier when it tried to be serious than it was when it was trying to be funny, if that makes sense.
- Gods of Egypt – was unwatchable. I had it on for an hour and it was horrible.
- Mr. Right – As much as I like Ana Kendrick and her quirkiness, this was not a good movie.
- Old School – An old favorite that oddly holds up well.
- Allegiant – For those that enjoy the B level version of The Hunger Games.
- Demolition Man – It’s bad but in good ways. Just one of those movies that I think it is fun to watch.
- Dr. Strange – This was much better than I thought it was going to me. Sometimes it did go into visual overload and could have been dialed back a bit.
- The Last Witch Hunter – was more entertaining than I figured it would be. I thought I would watch it just to kill time but wound up enjoying it, some.
- The Huntsman: Winter War – I watched this twice trying to figure out the timeline, turns out the movie is just a hot mess.
- Central Intelligence – As much as I think Kevin Hart is like a yapping dog, he is starting to grow on me. Pairing him with The Rock was genius. The Rock has mastered the role of the big lovable lunkhead.
- Horizon: Zero Dawn – Finished the game and loved it. Hoping I can get back to it soon. Still enjoying all the side stuff there is to do.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – Ummm… well… I… I’m staying optimistic but this game has issues, both technical and game wise as in story and structure. Fourteen hours in and still not convinced.
- Destiny 2 – Possible leak that it will release later this year with a beta preceding it. Not sure what my interest is in the game since I have played Destiny since a few weeks after the last expansion.
- Fixing Joy-Cons with foam? – Apparently there are report that that is the fix. Interesting to see how Nintendo rolls that one out.
- You’d think that without work for an entire week I would have a better idea of things that are happening but I don’t.
I’m going to keep playing Mass Effect: Andromeda, hoping it gets better but…
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.