Sorry for not getting a post up last week. With the holiday and a few personal things happening something had to give and that something was this chronicle.
- College football – I didn’t get to watch as much of this as I wanted to but I enjoyed every second that I did see. Great to have it back and looking forward to the pro’s starting back as well.
- The League: Seasons 6 & 7 – This show was always hit and miss to me. It tried to take gags too far and it felt forced most of the time. The finale really missed the mark in my book. Probably never going to rewatch any of this series.
Still playing The Division but it feels like everybody is kind of coasting until the 1.4 update is closer.
To bide some time, I played some Destiny. Managed to get my Titan from a Light Level of 216 to 287 in a few hours but the pace slowed greatly from 287 to 295. I tried playing a few other times but apparently there have been some issues with PSN and it just did work in my favor. I did relent and pre-ordered Rise of Iron.
- PS4 Pro – Ummm…what? You can stream 4K content but you can’t play it from disk? I’m really confused by why Sony made this console iteration. Unless there is something I am missing there isn’t much reason to buy this, much like the Xbox One S. If you don’t already have the console then it seems ok but I don’y see any reason why I would ‘upgrade’ to either console.
- PS4 Slim – …and I quote “I’m really confused by why Sony made this console iteration. Unless there is something I am missing there isn’t much reason to buy this, much like the Xbox One S. If you don’t already have the console then it seems ok but I don’y see any reason why I would ‘upgrade’ to either console.”
- Super Mario Run – I clapped when I saw this. This is one of the smartest things Nintendo has done of late. They are truly embracing mobile gaming without going overboard.
- Ark: Survival Evolved – People are made about paid DLC for ann early access game that they already paid for? Hmmmm…. The smart ass in me wants to say “just release the game already, why try to get the bugs out of it when everybody else launches broken game?” but then I dial it back a bit and it seems kind of wrong to release paid DLC for something that is not even a finalized product.
Time to get ready to watch football.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.