You know what? Stupid doesn’t take a vacation…it just gets stronger. Coming back from the holiday, I had hopes that things would calm down at work but alas I was sadly wrong. O’well, guess my job is just like every other job
- POWERS – I still feel like this season isn’t as focus as the original. These latest two episodes were good but the plot lines are splintering instead of coming together.
- Games Done Quick – The guy speed running Catherine had my full attention. Having never played the game, I don’t completely appreciate it but what he was doing was impressive. He was control two players in the game, one with a Dual Shock controller and the other with a fight stick. His reasoning was that there are certain moves that he can perform quicker with two players and there is a game breaking bug in the last level that this helps him avoid. I stayed to watch a few other games and was equally impressed.
- The Division – Still enjoying the expansion. Of course I wish the drops were better and the NPC’s were easier to kill. Seems like they keep buffing the NPC’s since it takes a whole team just to kill one guy in the ch
- Red Dead Redemption gets backward compatibility – The best part of this for me is that people can stop talking about it. I have never played the game even though I own a copy for the PS3. I have nothing against it, I just don’t have any reason to play it.
- CS:GO gambling – At first, I thought the idea of Valve getting sued for having illegal gambling in CS:GO seemed ridiculous. That was until I read about sites dedicated to just this thing. Then it only got stranger when it was revealed that one of these sites was being promoted by YouTubers without full disclosure that they owned it. Perhaps this was a more serious problem than I thought.
Let’s get back to the weekend and relaxing again.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.