Still not one hundred percent back into things but some times you just have to keep crawling to keep going.
Not much here..
- The Replacements – Probably my favorite Keanu Reeves movies for some unknown reason. Hard to think that it is 15+ years old. I just needed a break from everything that has been going on and thought it would be a nice laugh. Maybe it was my state of mind at the time but I didn’t remember the movie having so much heart
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – This episode did not need to be two hours. There was too much fluff that just didn’t need to be there to develop the plot. I was really keen on this season when it went on its mid-season hiatus but I’m disappointed with the finished. I had felt somewhat better about it if they had not include the last few minutes(no spoilers on this one).
- Game of Thrones – Overall a good episode but seemed slow at first. I’m still wondering where a lot of the story and it is hard to stay patient enough to just watch things develop. [SPOLIER] So..,. the little white haired girl straight up murdered all the leader guys?!?!?!? Damn.
Here ya go…
- Alienation – Still playing through it and played a few matchmaking games. Getting a lot of enjoyment from this game but just haven’t finished.
- Uncharted 4 – I’ve played a few hours of this and really don’t want to talk about it until I finish it.
- The Division – Finally finished the Falcon Lost incursion but can’t really tell you too much about it since I was pretty much drunk for the entirety of it. Didn’t realize how drunk I was until at some point it hit me how hard it was for me to keep track of anything that was going on. This experience did however help show that there still are players that want to help each other. They could have just dumped me and bolted but it was there idea to play the incursion to begin with and they stuck with me. I started with the group in the Dark Zone and while talking I told them I had never finished the incursion. Despite telling them this and the fact that I was slurring my speech they still took me through the event. Hats of to those players, I’d name them if I could remember them.
- The Division 1.2 – Mark the date March 24th for the new patch with “buffs” and the new incursion. Not sure how many people this will bring back to the game though. It is more or less just more stuff for the dedicated players to play.
- Nintendo movies? – I sure hope not. Their games are so good but the movies so bad. I would hate to see them try to do their own productions and fail just like Microsoft did. Perhaps they should just learn from that example.
- Project Spark is being shut down – A disturbing trend continues with yet another shutdown.
I’ll keep on getting back up, one step at a time.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.