Did you ever get the feeling that you work with the type of people Forrest Gump would clearly outsmart?
In the round about this time…
- Juno – After watching this movie for the first time I just don’t see why it was ever a big deal. Was it because of the teenage pregnancy? What that the only hook? Pass.
- Kung Fu Panda – I don’t generally care for Jack Black but this movie was funny and fairly wholesome. Definitely worth the watch.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – This episode felt like it dragged on and only served as a set up peice to the finale. Kind of disappointed in this one.
- Game of Thrones – Some of this was completely expected while some of it seemed out of place. Dinklage is still my favorite part of the show with “If I ever have an idea like that again…punch me in the face”.
Here ya go…
- Dead Star – After going back for a few more rounds I find that I can’t get into this game. There is a level of strategy that I just don’t understand and am not interested enough in to continue playing the game.
- The Division – I continue to enjoy this game but it is past the realm of excuses at this point. Yet again, dailies were not available after the weekly patch, albeit only for a day but inexcusable nonetheless. However, after taking to YouTube and watching the cheats and exploits being used on PC I feel way less worse about the Xbox One version I’m playing but it shows how broken the core of the game is. If I had been playing the PC version i would have been screaming bloody murder.
- Gears of War beta – It hard to express how disappointed this beta made me feel. The high hopes I had for the news Gears game pretty much crashed and burned with beta. The entire time I played the beta I was only reminded of Judgement and not the core Gears games that I loved. I am willing to write off the cheap sound effects as they may not be the final work but overall the beta was nothing more than unimpressive. If they do not officially announce a Horde mode I am likely to not get this game – I can’t believe I had to say that.
After watching a quick look on GiantBomb, I really want to play Alienation but with the Overwatch open beta coming I am trying to reserve some time for it.
- Respawn is working on a Star Wars game – Great, another Star Wars game in development that we know absolutely nothing about.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare official; Modern Warfare remaster official – I played a ton oe Modern Warfare 2 but they have cranked out so many of these games recently that I have just lost track and interest.
- Oculus woes – Who was the guy in the office that said “Hey, let’s get our units to retailers before we finish fulfulling the pre-orders. You know, that way people get to see them and stuff”. Ok, it probably didn’t go down like that and is likely a contractural issue but it sure looks pretty bad to leave those with pre-orders hanging while units are going to retail shops.
- Uncharted 4 is getting rave reviews – Really? No shit!
- Nintendo NX rumored to use cartridges instead of optical media – Why not? Nobody has any idea what Nintendo is doing. Let’s just go full crazy and say that the cartidges will be cross platform with the NX and the next Nintendo handheld.
Let’s just get to the weekend already.
Owner, Proprietor, Typer of Words, Gamer, Jester
A self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing on the western side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet.