If broadcasts from The Playroom on the PS4 weren’t quite strange enough, then be prepared because things could get weirder. An update to the app will be giving broadcasters more tools to power their shows.
The AR Studio DLC, previously call Set Maker, will allow users to add and control elements of the their broadcast from a tablet or smartphone via the PlayStation App. Users will be able to:
- Apply atmospheric screen effects
- Add images that are on their tablet or to draw original images
- Play MP3’s from a USB connected to the PS4
- Add special effects like confetti that interact with the Dualshock 4 controller
- Wear digitally generated head-gear such as masks
- Show videos from your PS4 recordings
- Create interactive polls in the Live from PlayStation app
Of course you will need to have the PlayStation Camera but the DLC is free otherwise.
Paul Novak is a self described…
View original post 52 more words