- Road Not Taken — a procedurally generated rougelike.
- Fez — the critically acclaimed and hugely popular 2D twistable platformer.
- Crysis 3 — fight in an over-grown New York City
- Proteus — soundtracks are fitted to the game as you explore procedurally generated islands
- Metrico — a geometric exploration game.
- Dragon’s Crown — an action-RPG for up to four players.
I already own Crysis 3 on disk but never played it. Perhaps this is a sign to do so. As much as I’ve heard about Fez, I never got to play it either. Perhaps another sign.
Paul Novak is a self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing…
View original post 36 more words